Sole f80 Electronics
The model F80 Sole treadmill electronics:
With all of the standard features that come on the Sole F80, an easy comfortable workout for a variety of personal needs is offered. Weather it is an easy stroll to get your heart rate up, or an uphill sprint, the F80 has got you covered.
• Choice of metric or US standards.
• Electronic chime/beep to signal key operations and attention to changes.
• American ETL, Canadian ETL and European CE certified electrical compliant.
• Easy access to on-board and user test diagnostics.
• Display overlays feature extremely durable polycarbonate (Lexan), offering a completely
scratch resistant, and sweat-proof seal for protecting electronics.
• Time (elapsed or descending) with auto shut-off.
• Calorie burn function complete with weight adjustments held in memory.
• Electric incline up to 15%
• Large red positive stop switch the best in the industry.
• Pause/resume features.
• Quick release tether cord provides safe deceleration.
• Five year limited warranty on electronics.
• On-demand pace functions.
• Warm-up cool down with all programs.
• Determine workout length up to 90 minutes.
• Speed settings programmed to maximize workout.
• Provides a safe motivational workout.
• Up to four customized workouts can be stored in memory.
• Manually operated quick start by pressing the start key twice.
• Four proven preset programs are changeable during operation.
• Hour meter and/or odometer.
• Single key wake up ready to operate.
• Speed memory repeater system that automatically sets your preferred speed/incline level
when beginning a workout.
• 100% made in the USA.
• Shock rubber mountain display console with stainless hardware to a rugged all steel console.
• Tactile type (click) mechanical switch key operation with more than 2.3 million cycle life.
• Lowest start speed belt in the industry. (.1 mph)